Tuesday, July 7, 2009



We had a super fun 4th of July...We went boating, cooked out and shot fireworks. Holden loved it all!! Well, he didn't go boating with us, but the rest was lots of fun to him. I love this picture of him and Yancey in their matching shirts. We are getting ready to leave for our summer vacation to Florida. We are going to visit Yancey's parents and stay at the beach. I'm praying all goes well on Holden's first airplane flight...I'm a little nervous. He is on the go all the time and I'm not sure how well he will fair sitting for several hours. Today was his first day in the Mother's Day Out program at our church. I am so thrilled he finally got in...the waiting list is super long. His teachers said he did great...he didn't even want to leave when it was time to go home! Holden is a social baby so I think the program will be wonderful for him. I know I will enjoy 2 days a week to have some "Tiffany Time" as Yancey calls it!! =) I treated myself to a pedicure today!! Hope you have a nice week.

No comments: