
I am posting this a few weeks late, but Holden started attending the Mother's Day Out program at our church a few weeks ago. It is every week on Tues./Thurs. I was so excited when he got in, the waiting list is very long, but when it was time to drop him off I got nervous. I had never left him that long with anyone but family. Needless to say, my sister who is a pro at this after 3 children, went with me and introduced me to Holden's teachers. They are the nicest ladies and Holden seems to adore them. When I picked him up later that day, he didn't want to leave, so that made me feel sooooo good. He really likes all the other children in his class and is learning so much! I'm not sure if the look on my face in this picture is nerves or pure excitement that I had an entire day to myself...I'm leaning toward the latter!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment