Wow, this sure is a busy time of year! We are getting ready for a trip to Florida to visit the Ingram's for Thanksgiving. We are very excited!! Holden has a Thanksgiving feast next Tuesday at Mothers Day Out. I'm sure he will love it, he loves to eat!! I've had to watch Holden closely at meal time lately...he is sticking food up his nose!! Not sure how to break this lovely habit, I've heard it just passes on its' own...lets hope that happens soon!! =) The above pic was taken last week on our way to MDO, it was picture day! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow, this sure is a busy time of year! We are getting ready for a trip to Florida to visit the Ingram's for Thanksgiving. We are very excited!! Holden has a Thanksgiving feast next Tuesday at Mothers Day Out. I'm sure he will love it, he loves to eat!! I've had to watch Holden closely at meal time lately...he is sticking food up his nose!! Not sure how to break this lovely habit, I've heard it just passes on its' own...lets hope that happens soon!! =) The above pic was taken last week on our way to MDO, it was picture day! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe trip!
Post a Comment