
Yesterday was Holden's first time dying Easter eggs! I read about a great way for toddlers to dye eggs without making a huge mess...use a wire
whisk with the egg inside (see picture above). It worked great and allowed him and Kellen to participate like big boys! We have also been working on a very cute treat for his
MDO Easter party on Thursday...I'll post pics of this treat next time. Sunday was a fun day at church, the children celebrated palm Sunday by waving the palms...It was my Sunday to work with the children so I had plenty of palms for Holden to play with after church. All week he has taken a palm leaf everywhere we go, it's so cute!! We played at the park today after
MDO and tomorrow we are going to the zoo again. The weather is great here so we are kicking-up the outside activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment