


Well, our summer activities are in full swing! We've had lots of adventures with my sister and her boys...last week we went to Stillwater and ate lunch at Eskimo Joes. Holden also began the MDO summer session. He is in a new class and loves it! They work on learning colors, shapes and lots of other fun stuff. We had Holden's 2yr pictures taken last week on an adorable old red tractor. Today I went to see them and they are priceless. I can't wait to get copies to show everyone. We had a huge rain on Monday, 10 inches in about 5 hours, so it flooded the west-side of town. The river is down now and I think traffic can cross through. In the 1st pic above Holden is peaking in his new MDO classroom.
2nd eating at Eskimo Joes.
3rd Holden helping me cook and of course wearing his hat.
4th wearing his hat to brush his teeth.
4th wearing his hat to brush his teeth.
5th Holden eating chocolate chip pancakes he helped make!
No comments:
Post a Comment